- A deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. This deposit will then serve as your security deposit when rental payment is received in full.
- 50% of your rental rate is due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
- The balance of your rental rate is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your arrival date are due in full at the time of booking.
Additional Rental Rate Information:
- All rentals are subject to a 13% Florida state sales tax.
- The villa may only be occupied by a maximum of 9 people.
- Pool/Spa heat is optional (recommended November – March) $25.00/day. Just spa heat is available $10.00/day.
- Cleaning fee of $125 is waived for 7 day or longer stay.
- All bookings are subject to a $300 security deposit to cover damage or loss in excess of normal wear and tear. The security deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure date providing no damage or loss was incurred during your stay.
Blue Star Villa accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit card via PAYPAL (3% domestic, 4% international fee charged).
- Bank check
- Bank wire transfer
- Money order
- Personal check (must be received more than 60 days prior to arrival date).
- Blue Star Villa will send you an email with all of the necessary information to access the villa and the Windsor Hills Resort the week prior to your arrival.
- Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to use the villa and the facilities at Windsor Hills Resort.
Check In/Check Out:
- Check in time – After 4:00 p.m. on arrival date.
- Check out time – By 10:00 a.m. on departure date.
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available for an additional charge. Please verify availability with the owner or property manager in advance.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to arrival – Loss of deposit
- Cancellations between 45-90 days prior to arrival – loss of 50% of rental charge
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival – loss of full rental charge, however the taxes, security deposit and any optional fees (ex: pool/spa heat) will be refunded in full.
- It is highly recommended that guests procure a Travel/Trip Insurance Policy at the time of booking to cover the costs of their trip. For the greatest flexibility, consider Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage as it will provide the best protection and you can cancel for any reason. CFAR includes all of the coverages that a standard policy includes and will provide 100% reimbursement for a covered event and 60% reimbursement should you cancel for a non-covered event. CFAR coverage is only available for purchase within 14 days of your travel deposit and cancellation must be 48 hours or more in advance of the scheduled start date of your travel.
Rules and Regulations:
- There is NO SMOKING inside the villa or lanai. The odor of cigarette smoke or discarded tobacco products found inside the villa will result in the forfeiture of $150.00 of the security deposit to cover the cost of additional cleaning.
- There are NO PETS allowed in the villa. Pets found in the villa will result in the forfeiture of $150 of the security deposit to cover the cost of additional cleaning.
- The can be NO DEEP FRYING of food of any kind on the premises.
- No lifeguard is available on the premises. Guests shall use pool and spa with great care and in accordance with any posted rules. All children and frail adults using said pool and spa shall be constantly supervised by a responsible adult who can swim. The pool and villa are equipped with safety features including a fence, door latches, locks and alarms. Guests shall be responsible for correctly operating and using said safety device every time the pool and spa are used. Any use of the pool and spa shall be at the sole risk of the user, the responsible adult supervising the user, and the Guest.
- Intentional damage or damage incurred as a result of gross negligence to the villa or property within is subject to additional fees above that of the damage deposit.
Guests shall comply with all applicable federal, state and county local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner may remove or cause to be removed from the rental premises and guest who, while at the rental premises, illegally possesses or deals in controlled substances, violates any term of this rental agreement, is intoxicated, engages in profane, lewd or lascivious behavior or indulges in any language or conduct which disturbs the peace and comfort of other guests or neighbors. Any notice to vacate may be given orally or in writing by Owner to Guest, and if in writing shall be as follows: “You are hereby notified that this establishment no longer desires to entertain you as it’s guest, and you are requested to leave at once.” To remain after receipt of this notice is a misdemeanor under the laws of this state.
- Guests agree to permit Owners or Owner’s agent to enter the rental premises or any part thereof at any reasonable time for the purpose of examining same, to make necessary repairs, and/or to protect any personal property from damage. Reasonable time for said entry, without further notice to Guest, shall be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., although the parties may agree to additional hours for Owner’s access. Owner’s or Owner’s agent may also enter the rental premises with the consent of Guest, or when necessary in case of an emergency or when the Guest unreasonably withholds consent or access.
- Guest is responsible for and shall indemnify the Owner and Owner’s agents and hold them harmless from any and all claims, liability, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses, damages, losses or injuries sustained by any person including Guest, Guest’s family, agents, guests or invitees as a result of or arising from the Guest’s subject occupancy and tenancy, including, but in no way limited to claims arising from the use of the pool and spa which are part of the rental premises.
- Guest shall also be liable and indemnify Owner for attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by Owner in enforcing any of the terms, covenants or conditions of this rental agreement or which are sustained by owner as a result of or arising from or during Guest’s subject occupancy and tenancy.
- Although Central Florida is known for it’s sunny and pleasant conditions, inclement weather does sometimes occur. The owners of Blue Star Villa cannot control or be held responsible for the weather or any negative circumstances resulting from inclement weather including, but not limited to; trip interruption, loss of power, travel delays or cancellations, states of emergency, etc. We recommend travelers secure appropriate trip insurance to cover such events.
- The owners of Blue Star Villa accept no responsibility for and shall not be held liable for loss/damage/cancellation or changes caused by major events such as floods, fires, airport closures, employee strikes or any other event beyond our control.
- This villa is a self-service rental, which means that guests are responsible for supplying their own food and beverages, condiments, washing machine pods and dryer sheets, and all paper products. The villa is thoroughly cleaned before and after each stay. Daily or mid stay cleaning is not included in the rental price, but is available for purchase when requested.