- A deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. This deposit will then serve as your security deposit when rental payment is received in full.
- 50% of your rental rate is due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
- The balance of your rental rate is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your arrival date are due in full at the time of booking.
Additional Rental Rate Information:
- All rentals are subject to a 13.5% Florida state sales tax.
- The villa may only be occupied by a maximum of 8 people plus one baby.
- Pool/Spa heat is optional (recommended November – March) at $25.00/day through 2020. Spa heat only is available at $10.00/day through the end of 2020. Pool/spa heat will increase to $30 per day beginning in January 2021.
- Cleaning fee of $120 is waived for 7 day or longer stay.
- All bookings are subject to a $300 security deposit to cover damage or loss in excess of normal wear and tear. The security deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure date providing no damage or loss was incurred during your stay.
Blue Star Villa accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit card via PAYPAL (3% domestic, 4% international fee charged).
- Bank check
- Money order
- Personal check (US banks only, must be received more than 60 days prior to arrival date).
- Blue Star Villa will send you an email with all of the necessary information to access the villa and the Windsor Hills Resort the week prior to your arrival.
- Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to use the villa and the facilities at Windsor Hills Resort.
Check In/Check Out:
- Check in time – After 4:00 p.m. on arrival date.
- Check out time – By 10:00 a.m. on departure date.
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available for an additional charge. Please verify availability with the owner or property manager in advance.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Guests must notify owner if credit card used for payments is still viable or if their home address has changed.
- Cancellations made more than 120 days prior to arrival – full refund.
- Cancellations between 90-120 days prior to arrival – loss of deposit.
- Cancellations between 45-90 days prior to arrival – loss of 50% of rental charge.
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival – loss of full rental charge, however the taxes, security deposit and any optional fees (ex: pool/spa heat) will be refunded in full.
It is highly recommended that guests procure a Travel/Trip Insurance Policy at the time of booking to cover the costs of their trip. For the greatest flexibility, consider Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage as it will provide the best protection and you can cancel for any reason. CFAR includes all of the coverages that a standard policy includes and will provide 100% reimbursement for a covered event and 60% reimbursement should you cancel for a non-covered event. CFAR coverage is only available for purchase within 14 days of your travel deposit and cancellation must be 48 hours or more in advance of the scheduled start date of your travel.